Friday, August 28, 2015

Happily Ever After

These pictures are so magical! Thank you so much Amanda!! A friend of mine shot with her and I really liked the pictures so I creeped on Amanda's Instagram and fell in love with all of her work. I knew then that I wanted her to do our family/ "Hi we're married" pictures. We emailed back and forth and I described the style I wanted & once I saw the pictures I was speechless! She went above and beyond what I had in mind. Ever since she sent me the finished product I've been staring at them over and over. UGH! Perfection!! Remember in my post from last week I posted the flower crowns I made? THIS is what they were for :) Olivia was going to wear the one I made for her but since her romper was purple, and so was the flower crown, I didn't want it to be too matchy-matchy. Instead we opted for a white bow made out of flowers so they can match her sandals. I want to post our entire gallery but that'd be a really long post haha So for now enjoy these :)
**DETAILS**
Photos: Mirage + Light Photography
Location: Mission Trails Regional Park
My dress: SheIn
Olivia's Romper: Target
Bryan's Top: ROSS
If there is anything I missed or you would like to know just leave a comment below :)
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.