Monday, June 22, 2015

Jammin Like Jelly

Lame title I know. I couldn't think of anything witty to say......next post. Promise. But here I am on this glorious Monday to bring you my "Getting Ready" playlist. Well, not my entire playlist but my latest additions. Not all of the songs are new releases but they're pretty current. Without further adieu, my playlist:

10. The Matrimony -Wale ft. Usher

9. Guaya Guaya -Don Omar

8. Read All About it -Emili Sandé

7. Again -Fetty Wap

6. Do It Again -Pia Mia ft. Chris Brown & Tyga

5. Dance With Me Girl -RJ

4. Off The Rip -French Montana ft. Chinx & N.O.R.E 

3. The Hills -The Weeknd

2. Shut Up And Dance -Walk The Moon

1. Good For You -Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky


I tried not to put them in any order but my number 1 song is really my NUMBER ONE. I've been playing that song on repeat ever since I heard it. By far my favorite Selena Gomez song ever! Good job girl. If you have any other songs I should add let me know. I usually am behind when it comes to songs unless my husband tells me about them or I see someone talking about it on social media. Take a listen and let me know what you think! Happy Monday :) 


Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.