Friday, September 4, 2015

Currently...

I've been M.I.A for nearly a week! Last time that happened was when Olivia was just born haha I would go two weeks at a time before I wrote a new post. But in the days I've been gone I was making my official transition back to work and getting use to having a nanny around. Both have gone smoothly so far thank God. Anddddddddd we're moving into our house in less than two weeks! So excited to shop for more decor to make it cozy :) OMG how could I forget that we're also in the process of choosing new work orders(for me)...out of the country, west coast, east coast......we'll have to be flexible. Ahh! Yea life is a little crazy, but in a good way, lately. That's what's currently going on in my world :) thankful and blessed!
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.