Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Flower Power

In preparation for a surprise next week I made Olivia and I flower crowns!(above pictures) Those who know me, or maybe those who've just seen my social media, know that I love hats and headbands. More specifically, "flower crowns"(&basecall caps). They're so elegant to me and even tho the trend was started many years ago by a hippy nation I cant help but be in love. Anyways, I found a beautiful listing for a crown on etsy for 80$! My husband would probably kill me if I spent that kinda money on an occasional wear piece haha so instead I went to Pinterest and did some digging. After many distractions from food recipes to home decor(we're moving into a HOUSE soon by the way!) I found a pretty simple YouTube video. Using the same technique I just switched  flowers and used floral tape so Olivia didn't get poked with a stray wire. Including supplies I made both for 20$! :) I'll link the tutorial here. Soo excited for you guys to know what Im hiding but you'll have to wait til next week ;) Happy Humpday by the way!
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.