Sunday, August 16, 2015

Friends or Family?

It's rare when I can genuinely call someone, not blood related to me, family. Thankful and blessed I've met some good people who understand our busy schedules and lives to stick around. A random text or organizing little get togethers is what keeps friendships strong. The above people are some of my good friends FAMILY. I met up for lunch at Lil Piggy's BBQ with a couple of them so they can meet Olivia and later that night I met up with my other girls for a delicious dinner made by Shelby! We had baby play dates with Zeus(her cat and baby) and had good talks :) I love them!! What qualities do you look for in a friend? Me? Its pretty simple; a sense of humor and just a good heart. Hopefully you all have some good people in your lives. If not, Im here :)
"Here's to the nights that turned into mornings with the friends that turned into family"
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.