Thursday, October 1, 2015

Why, hello there

Even though it doesn't feel like fall in SoCal Im determined to make it so! I cant control the weather but I can control the fall vibes I put out. I really wanna make this a cool experience for Olivia. She wont remember it but when she's older and looks back at pictures I want her to see her first Halloween costume and first time at a pumpkin patch. So excited :) and next year we could be enjoying the changing of the leaves on the east coast! I'll share my "to-do" list for this season :)
FALL CHECKLIST:
-Visit a pumpkin patch(I can actually check this off next Friday with some of my girls!)
-Pick apples at Julian
-Try out Halloween makeup tutorials
-Watch Hocus Pocus
-Take Olivia to see Hotel Transylvania 2
-Make my own apple cider
-Try out a pumpkin recipie
-Have a bonfire(I can check this off next weekend too!)
I'll keep you guys updated on how that's going and add to my list if I think of any others. I'd love to hear what you've done if any :) Actually, I'd love to hear about fall season from another state! California doesn't have too many changes haha see you soon!
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.