Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pumpkin Station

Yesterday afternoon we went to a pumpkin patch! It's my second time going ever haha the first was in Hawaii and now here in California. Both times the weather was super hot :( ready for official change! ugh!! We waited til around 6pm to head over when the sun was starting to go down so Olivia would be comfortable. This pumpkin patch had little games, slides, pumpkins(obvi!) and a petting zoo. Little Livy was too small to enjoy much but she was very alert and looking at everything around her. When she gets older I'll show her these pics. We ended up walking around then picking out some pumpkins to take home. I plan on monogramming them and using them in my fall decor :) post about that coming soon too! and this was an item checked off my "Fall Checklist" post. Yes! Hope your Friday was a good one. :)
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.