Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cherry Bomb

I dont really do too many bold lipsticks because that's way out of my comfort zone. I love them but I feel like they dont look good on me. No Im not fishing for compliments when I say that but it's just me. My lips naturally have a dark tint so I'd rather stick to my never failing neutrals and pinks. The rare occasion I do branch out its with my MAC Russian Red or Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb. The color in the above photo is Cherry Bomb. If you've ever swatched, or own, the color Sin by MAC this is dupe for it. & steal at $1.99! Its glossy and I mentioned a while back(National Lipstick Day post) how I matte it out with translucent powder. This color is great for fall and what I wore to the pumpkin patch. Now I'll share my mommy and me selfies from that day wearing it ;) smooches!
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.