Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thankful

On Thanksgiving, this past Thursday, my Husband celebrated his 24th birthday! I feel I dont give him enough credit when it comes to all that he does for us. He's a great husband, father, friend and just everything. Im really trying not to make this a mushy post but Im so blessed and EXTREMELY THANKFUL he's in our lives. Hey B, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!

We spent that day at my in laws house enjoying some delicious food...where I played the role of assistant chef by the way ;) My friend from work also joined our family because her family lives on the East Coast and she couldn't be with them. On the following day, "black friday", we avoided the department store rush and took sort of a girls day trip to downtown LA! My mother in law, my friend and I were like kids in a candy store. So many good deals on makeup, clothes and fabric...so much to look at! And good street dogs and frutas ;) I ended up buying a ton of makeup brushes(6 for 10$!!) and surprisingly hair extensions haha I naturally have long hair, that touches my butt when straight, but after my pregnancy my hair has been feeling pretty thin so I bought clip ins to make me hair feel/look fuller. I'll let you know how that goes haha My husband and I both have a week vacation so we'll be staying at home getting the house ready for Christmas and lounging around :) Or whatever comes up! I'll keep ya posted. Thanks for reading and remember, don't let one day be the only day you count your blessings. Do it as often as you breath and be humble.

sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.