Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Brow products | MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO

Hey everyone! I posted a picture to my twitter showcasing my brows and I got retweeted by my fav makeup brand Benefit!! Not a big deal to some but to me it is :) you can find the tweet here. My brows are naturally pretty thick so I just have to fill in the sparse parts and add more definition. I wanted to try all of the products but found them individually sorta pricey but then they came out with a brow kit that had everything I wanted! (well I bought the brow pencil separate earlier) I'll do a tutorial on how I achieve my brows soon.  Keep reading to see my first makeup tutorial ;)

But like this post says, I MADE MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!! Super nervous but I had so much fun making it. I decided to create videos as a fun hobby and so far I'm loving it :) I dont plan on just doing makeup looks though. I'd like to do look books, product reviews and just everything beauty related! Let me know what you think and if you think my channel is something you'd be interested then feel free to subscribe :) thanks for reading!
PRODUCTS MENTIONED
  • BROW PRODUCTS here
k photo g_zpspzxgm3sh.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.