Thursday, June 18, 2015

OITNB

If you didn't understand my post title or get the joke from my picture allow me to explain: ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. Still dont know? Well, its a series on Netflix that's already into season 3 and sooo good! Between feedings when my new baby sleeps I've been watching the newest episodes(season 3 just got released last week). This show is so funny and has so many funny main characters you wont be disappointed. I only recommended things that are truly worth watching or listening to and this is one of them. Watch it and you'll thank me later :) push all your activities aside and have a binge watching session. Believe me, "you'veeeeeeeeeeeeee gottttttttttt tiiiiiiiiiime" #OITNBinsider ;)
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.