Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You DONUT know how much I love you...

Basically what I said to the new boppy I got.
 
My friend who missed the shower surprised me with gifts for Olivia & did a great job! She was like, "Sorry I missed your shower but I got this because I know how much you love donuts". Umm, is there another way for me to say thankyou so much you're perfect?! She also got Olivia a pink Jordan onesie set & matching Jordan booties because she knew my husband had really hoped for a boy first haha. OH, I have no idea where she found it but she wrote the sweetest note in the sweet pea card! I always get so lucky with a great group of friends :) they just KNOW me. Officially gonna crave donuts even more now. No shame ;)
 
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.