Monday, January 4, 2016

Motivational Monday

Ugh so my blog is still under construction...but there are just a few things I need to add and things to adjust so it'll be done by mid week. Hopefully! Anyway, I still plan on continuing my Mondays filled with motivational quotes or just catchy songs. Today's is just a reminder to go out and kick butt this week! Last week might not have been a good one but this one definitely can be :) Its so frustrating being around people who are constantly so negative and Im just internally rolling my eyes to the ceiling whenever I find myself near them. Maybe it's just easier for me to find good in things but we should all try to be positive. If it's hard for you I can help. Not saying Im a therapist but I am a good listener. Cheers to a good week!
k photo g_zpspzxgm3sh.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.