Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Rainy Days

For those of us in SOCAL we've been enjoying some much needed rain. One of the reasons Im(just me, Bryan loves California) considering buying a house in Washington, the RAIN! It's my favorite type of weather. When it rains I turn into mush and want to stay inside all warm and binge watch Netflix. Buuuuut Im a mom so yes, Im inside but Im keeping warm by playing with this energetic little girl haha The above picture is one I took of my friends back in Hawaii when they got engaged. Looking back at old albums I got really happy and THAT warmed my heart. TAKING PICTURES IS EVERYTHING! A good picture, art, anything really beautiful visually is just perfection. I took that with my DSLR by Nikon(D3100 with a separately bought lens). Getting back to it soon for sure :) enjoy the rainy day!
k photo g_zpspzxgm3sh.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.