Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Another Weekend Well Spent

Most of us lucky enough had a four day weekend and I hope yours was great :) It was in honor of Martin Luther King. I dont want to give you a history lesson but you can look up all of his accomplishments while he was on Earth. Pretty amazing man. Well Friday was the first off day I had and I literally did nothing except play with with my daughter all day. That little girl is active! haha that night my brother in law and his girlfriend Miranda drove down to hang with us too :) the following day my in laws drove down and we all went to watch my husband play in his basketball league. After being undefeated they lost their first game ;/ so upsetting but they still have the best record! We all came home, ate pizza, watched movies and then said goodbye to my in laws. On our Sunday Funday we had a double date and went to Mission Beach! The intention was for the guys to work out and we eat and just hang out but we ended up just eating and hanging out. Everyone(except me) surprisingly had homework to do so once we got back we said our good byes to Miranda and Andrew then my husband went to work on his Grad school homework. It was like that the rest of the weekend for him and for myself; mom duties! Im excited for our newest addition to bring some more chaos to this home ;)
PS: burger from Wave House!
k photo g_zpspzxgm3sh.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.