Saturday, December 19, 2015

Tis the Season

Three weeks since my last post! I've wanted to blog but so much has happened so fast. Good and bad of course. (in case you thought my life was perfect) I choose to never publicize my problems unless it's going to benefit someone else by sharing how I resolved them. The remainder of this month will be scattered around with fewer posts until the start of next year. I have categories up top for a reason but Im not sure when I drifted off and started to do more of a daily diary haha This coming January I plan on getting back to that so stay tuned :) Also, these are a few of the Christmas shoot photos we took to get our first ever Christmas cards ready. I want to make it a tradition but Im not sure how we'll top these next year haha Oh wait, I do ;) I'll share when the time is right ;) but anyway, see you on some of my upcoming last posts of the year!
****DETAILS****
-Photography: Mirage + Light
-Bryan's Blazer: FOREVER 21
-Bryan's Jeans: GUESS
-Crystal's Dress:(sold-out) SHEIN
-Olivia's Dress & Tights: TARGET
sig photo sig.jpg_zpskvut99wu.png

Post a Comment

© Crystal B.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.